Please note: This is part 4 of 5 for this PBL activity. The whole task can be found at the following posts:
Tourism PBL Task 1
Tourism PBL Task 2
Tourism PBL Task 3
Tourism PBL Task 4
Tourism PBL Task 5
Below the line promotions (10 marks)
You have been invited to the Sydney Tourism Expo to promote your tourism operation.
You will be required to promote your business with a stall.
Your stall may have the following items:
- a model of your hotel. Your model should demonstrate how your hotel addresses each of the following: Services, Convenience, Social/Environmental Issues and Value.
- a copy of your business proposal (Group work Week 2)
- a map showing the location of your hotel
- examples of your custom products
- your business cards and brochures
- an audio visual display showing either your website or TV commercial.