Please note: This is part 4 of 5 for this PBL activity. The whole task can be found at the following posts:
Tourism PBL Task 1
Tourism PBL Task 2
Tourism PBL Task 3
Tourism PBL Task 4
Tourism PBL Task 5
Below the line promotions (10 marks)
You have been invited to the Sydney Tourism Expo to promote your tourism operation.
You will be required to promote your business with a stall.
Your stall may have the following items:
- a model of your hotel. Your model should demonstrate how your hotel addresses each of the following: Services, Convenience, Social/Environmental Issues and Value.
- a copy of your business proposal (Group work Week 2)
- a map showing the location of your hotel
- examples of your custom products
- your business cards and brochures
- an audio visual display showing either your website or TV commercial.
Deputy Principal at a Sydney high school. Coordinating author of the new Geoactive book series.
7-10 Geography pages have been retired due to the introduction of the new syllabus. The above links relate to current NSW syllabuses. All Commerce and Legal Studies resources have been moved onto this main site (search Commerce or Legal Studies below).